Elder Curtis Sudbury

Elder Curtis Sudbury

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Day Before

So this is partly just a test post, but it's also the only post that I think I myself (being Curtis) will put on this site.  The rest of the posts will be the letters that I send to my parents that will have my general status updates :).  If you want it, my address will be on the right hand side of this page and will change after the first 3 weeks, so if you're sending something, double check the address ;).

Right now, I'm HUGELY excited to go.  I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing or anywhere I'd rather be than in the service of my Lord preaching His gospel.  I know it's true, and nothing else matters.  That being said, the combination of anticipation, the unknown, and just nerves make me feel absolutely terrified at the moment :P.  But I'm alright with that.  I expect to be a little terrified right about now.  I'll settle in just fine before too long.  To all of you willing to read this, I love you dearly and I hope you have a marvelous two years if I don't get to write to you during that time.

This church is true and correct.  I know it, God knows that I know it, and I cannot deny it.  Dios les bendice en todo, mis hermanos y hermanas.

Con Cariño,
Elder Sudbury

No comments:

Post a Comment