Elder Curtis Sudbury

Elder Curtis Sudbury

Monday, July 19, 2010

I wish to share my testimony of truth....

I know this church is true.  I know that baptism is essential to the eternal progression of each one of us.  I know that God listens to me and cares for me when I let Him.  I know that, even if it should be only one person that I help reach the kingdom of my father, I will have joy with him there because I helped him use his mortal life well.  I have helped him enter into a path of eternal progression and joy that can only be found in the church.  I know that the only way to have true joy is in following the course the Lord has laid out before us.  I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for His help, for I know that He has helped me get to this point.
 
With Great Love,
Élder Sudbury

No comments:

Post a Comment