Elder Curtis Sudbury

Elder Curtis Sudbury

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Curtis's arrival in Ogden

Dear Sister Langford and President Olson,

Thank you for the update on Elder Curtis Sudbury's arrival.

In reference to your "P.S.", I was looking at that haircut in the picture you sent--- 

Curtis's hair grows extremely fast, and I was thinking, a couple of days ago, that he would probably need a haircut soon.  I have always cut Curtis's hair because he has about six cowlicks that make cutting his hair very interesting.  Our experience is that he usually looks slaughtered when someone else cuts it because the front right side dries looking about an inch shorter than the left side. 

Curtis' haircuts were my only worry for his entire missionary experience.  He knows the language, is well prepared, and ready to serve---but his hair---well let's just say, I had my doubts. When I saw the attached picture I knew immediately that someone had cut his hair. However, the haircut is proof that when you're serving the Lord, he blesses you. He looks great!

My only question relates to the language.  Is he working in the Spanish mission or the English mission or are they the same?

--- On Wed, 4/7/10, Utah Ogden Mission <2013665@ldschurch.org> wrote:

From: Utah Ogden Mission <2013665@ldschurch.org>
Subject: Ogden mission photo of Elder Sudbury
To: "leeann.sudbury@yahoo.com"
Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 8:48 AM

Dear parents:
 
President Olson enjoyed meeting your missionary this week.  Elder Sudbury gave us your email address so we could email a photo to you.  I will be mailing you a printed copy soon.   
 
We are so pleased to have the opportunity to meet and work with him while he waits for his visa.  Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
 
Sister Langford
President’s Secretary
 
PS:  Elder Sudbury says you will be surprised at his short haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment